044/046 Crank -- SAME?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UpperCanadaTree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
One of my guys has an 046 with a blown crank, and an available good 044 crank kicking around. Can anyone tell me if these cranks are interchangeable? The thought of spending $275 on a crank doesn't float his boat and since Baileys doesn't carry a crank for the 046 yet, he is looking at any other options.

One of my guys has an 046 with a blown crank, and an available good 044 crank kicking around. Can anyone tell me if these cranks are interchangeable? The thought of spending $275 on a crank doesn't float his boat and since Baileys doesn't carry a crank for the 046 yet, he is looking at any other options.

No, the 046 crank is wider.

I think he's already contacted me in regards to a used crank and I may be able to set him up. He found my number in the Village Voice.

Back