056 kid has learned a lesson

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
056 kid said:
show me how to put drawings on here and i will explain

Well that is simple.
Step #1 DRAW
Step #2 SCAN
Step #3 POST

Did I leave anything out ?

Bill

Or

DRAW
SAVE AS PNG (or GIF if you don't have an up-to-date system)
glens said:
Or

DRAW
SAVE AS PNG (or GIF if you don't have an up-to-date system)
Glen,

I was assuming he was going to draw with a pencil but I never thought about using the freehand draw fuction via the computer. I was just using AutoCAD tonight but it is not a good method of demonstrating what was intended.

Bill

You can use CAD, but not post a pic to the forum?

startin gto really sound liek a troll! The internet is easier to use than Autocad, and he can't post a pic? :eek:

Totally amazing how this young fellows spelling,and punctuation has improved,in just a few short weeks.Go to the head of the class. :)

Let this thread DIE!!! This bickering does NOTHING for the site, this is why we have lost so many members. If you think he's trolling then DON'T comment, ignor him if you feel that way!!

Hey Kid,
What did your folks say? Also just curious too, why did you just not cut down some trees on the ranch if its 30,000acres? Bound to be a few dead ones here and there on a spread of that size.
Later
Bob

No response Kid. The cat got your fingers. I am just curious to answer of these questions. My grandparents raised me, and they woul dhave skinned me alive for a stunt like this. Just wanted to know what other parents would do in a situation like this.
Later
Bob

hey i am here. Amazingly enough there is hardly any sizeable dead timber that i have not allready cut on our land. My grand parents are in the process of skinning me right now.

Hey Kid
Just curious as to you living with your grandparents? If you want just PM me. Not many get raised by the grandfolks now days.
Later
Bob

I am admittidly unfamiliar with the USFS in Washington, however....

The USFS has very few on the ground people anymore, and those that are on the ground are mostly all fire tech's. In addition they don't do alot of clearcutting anymore. Ergo, I seriously doubt they have tree planting crews. If they had a job to plant, they'd hire a planting contractor like everyone else, not intimidate high school kids into a free summer of labor.

Latest posts

Back