• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian99574

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Got an 064 with oem cylinder. Piston appears to be OEM as well though ive no way to confirm it. Compression was taken at 6500ft above sea level. While actual compression remains the same, static compression as displayed on a gauge changes with elevation. We lose approximately 3% for every 1,000 feet we go up, which means that we've lost 19.5% at 6500 feet above sea level. Doing the proper math, 131 PSI times 1.195 gives us 156 .54 PSI at sea level. Got a new pull rope, rope handle, fuel hose, impulse line, sprocket, washer, e clip, spark plug. Will come with am sprocket cover and a set of dogs. Vacuum and pressure tested fine. Asking 500 plus shipping from new mexico.

downloadfile-35.jpg downloadfile-11.jpg downloadfile-42.jpg downloadfile-36.jpg

Is this still available? I might be interesting in using it for milling. I see your compression numbers but is this a good running saw? Shipping to 06255?

Thanks,
Chris

Its definitely a good running saw, and as far as i know its still available seeing as its still sitting in my shop. Im not the owner, but i am the one who performed the service work on it (hence why the owner is in alaska, but shipping is from new mexico). Ill get you a shipping estimate in the morning.

Latest posts

Back