075....anyone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dapper Dan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Was at my local Stihl dealer today and found they have started taking trades!

Had a nice running little Echo280e top handle for $50.00 (any good?)

Also a big old honkin 075 with a four foot bar!
Mechanic said it had spark and compression but he wasn't man enough to start it......$150.....no it's not a cherry but if anyone is interested I'll hook you up.

Also saw a 051 but forgot to ask the price.

Also told me he sold a like new 028 Super yesterday for....$90.00:cry:

Was at my local Stihl dealer today and found they have started taking trades!

Had a nice running little Echo280e top handle for $50.00 (any good?)

Also a big old honkin 075 with a four foot bar!
Mechanic said it had spark and compression but he wasn't man enough to start it......$150.....no it's not a cherry but if anyone is interested I'll hook you up.

Also saw a 051 but forgot to ask the price.

Also told me he sold a like new 028 Super yesterday for....$90.00:cry:
Sounds like a decent deal on the super and the 075. I don't know much about the echo.

I'm much better now! A shot of Drambuie. Deep breaths into the paper bag, another shot,. Heck give me a water glass of it. Yup better now

HEHE... I know the feeling.. I am waiting on the word for a 90+ cc saw right now.. I cant stand the pressure:clap:

No, they went for pizza, and then the shop burned down, but the dog saved the saws ......
They were closed when I called to buy them............

You sir are strange.:givebeer:

I got to hand it to you. Some of your posts are as off the wall as can be. Keeps it fresh.....:)

And you just thank your lucky stars for heavy medicatons. I kid to keep it light,
somebody gets most of them, no matter hoiw obscure.

Well, it's appreciated on this end. As someone who doesn't say anything in person without some sarcasm attached I like your style.:cheers:

I just hate explaining when someone doesn't get it with "8 X 10 glossies with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one."
'(Alices Restaraunt,1966)

Actually I will explain the obscure, because I miss the obvious.
Rob

I have 2 of them, liked the first so much, I got another, just cannot kill them. I have an 8 in bar on one for cleaning dam faces.
Nothing over 3 in and keeps the tip out of the dirt.
You can PM the real phone number if we cannot make the deal. Your money is in the mail.

"You can PM the real phone number if we cannot make the deal. Your money is in the mail."

What are you talking about here?

It's not 'MY' money in any way.

I gave you and about 4 others the "real" number by PM

Do with it as you please.

"You can PM the real phone number if we cannot make the deal. Your money is in the mail."

What are you talking about here?

It's not 'MY' money in any way.

I gave you and about 4 others the "real" number by PM

Do with it as you please.

He's running a bulff! :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back