084 Bars wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arbor accoster

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just got my brothers 084 put together. Ebay parts saw. needed piston and cylinder. Runs great but needs 42 inch 3/8 bar. Also would like a 24 or 28 incher. Called Bailey's and dont have any, say they are backordered. Anyone have em or know where I can get em? Thanks ,Chris

heck I can get your prety much anything. GB makes most mounts and their titanium bars are awsome. I had a customer call me up last week and order 2 more 32" bars. It seems that the kid working the landing bent a 32" bar at a 45 degree angle and they hammered it out on the landing. The rails stayed true and they are still using the bar. No chips, Cracks or tear outs. One tough bar man.

I just picked up 3 42" bars with 084 mounts. These are used bars but in good usable condition. 1 Stihl $50, 1 Oregon $40, and 1 roller wheel bar with no markings $75. All bars will be put on the bar grinder and trued. Also will have the sides resurfaced.

Back