102 degrees warmer in the house that outside

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Worland. My wifes family is from Bondurant. Her Grandparents built the church there among about everything else. My wifes parents lived in Daniel for a while, that is where my wife was at when she was born. We get over there from time to time, Wifes parents still own property in Bondurant.

Stihltheone
I worked on the BNRR between Casper and Greybull for years, it defiantly gets cold in the Wind/Bighorn vally.The best fishing this side of Alaska. Hopefully it gets cold enough to kill the pine beetles.:chainsaw:

Stihltheone
I worked on the BNRR between Casper and Greybull for years, it defiantly gets cold in the Wind/Bighorn vally.The best fishing this side of Alaska. Hopefully it gets cold enough to kill the pine beetles.:chainsaw:

I live just south of worland by the boys school, tracks are about 400 feet away. I hve some good freinds that work for th rr in greybull. small world. Gotta go put up my leg, had big surgery last friday

[QUOTE= I've read the same about Sycamore which I burn & it burns well. Species snobs.....can't we all just get along.........{sniff}

boy, thats good to hear,,, i took some sycamore from teh township guys last spring,,, didn't really want it, but i want to stay in good with them, to get all the oak!!!!!!!!i guess i'll try it next season, should be ready by then, it was no fun to split, tho......

I just can't imagine what -22 feels like. In Maryland where I'm from, it seldom reaches single digits. It may hit 8 or 9 degrees for a day or two in a winter. Otherwise we are looking at teens a few nights a month.

wyoming weather

I am in Worland. My wifes family is from Bondurant. Her Grandparents built the church there among about everything else. My wifes parents lived in Daniel for a while, that is where my wife was at when she was born. We get over there from time to time, Wifes parents still own property in Bondurant.

OK step 1.

get the bags of play sand out of the warm closet.
2. roll up the area rug in the lining room and put it aside.
3. get the sunshade and set it aside
4. fill up the cooler with celery, ice, Schlitz(original recipe), colorado cool aid, Heineken, Corona, and Red stripe. as well as premixed bloody marys, shrimp for the skewers, hot dogs, steakums.

5. Start unbagging the play sand to a reasonable depth-(respectable depth for floor joists) mind you!

6. Finish sanding add pails and shovels and plant parasol/sunshade.

7 Add beach towels and chairs.

8. Add a Sangean shortwave radio for caribbean radio station reception-only good at night with an atennae extension unless you find an internet radio caribbean station- no-no points for being slacker and not using SW.

9. Place smaller frypan(after spraying with cooking spray) away from the stove !!!!! on stove for shrimp, steakums, hot dogs, peppers and onions-NO not all at once.

Now I am jealous.

:givebeer::popcorn::chainsaw:

Sounds like a reasonable plan to me, it can get cold in these parts, it was -11 last night, I think that we made 12 above today. One thing about it, we get used to 4 definate seasons around here.

Back