103cc's of raw screaming madness yes i know i suck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is the vid,, this is solid red oak,, dang it runs good,, the 1st couple of chunks I was checking the tune before I turned the vid on

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R_018-VULRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hurry up already. It's too heavy for an old fart like you any way so just send it on to me and I'll take care of it for you:hmm3grin2orange:

I agree its heavy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, to carry around but once you are cutting its feels pretty light:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I passed on a PAIR of 603's a while back for $100. Been kicking myself 1000x for that one. Nice saw, and nice to see that it will get run once in a while.

this proves woman can run big saws :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: she though it was going to be way to heavy until she set it up on the log, told her that the weight of the saw will be on the log

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/62KK-itB7YQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very cool. Is it just me or are those two logs close together. Looked like a perfect situation for kickback. I saw her peeking at it. Just curious. Either way cool vid and sweet sounding saw. Didn't sound like it was making it sweat at all.

Very cool. Is it just me or are those two logs close together. Looked like a perfect situation for kickback. I saw her peeking at it. Just curious. Either way cool vid and sweet sounding saw. Didn't sound like it was making it sweat at all.

they are close but not close enough to cause any problems,,, she did the last cut for that log,, its ready for splitting now
I just did the mm on it and it was an easy one to do,, 5 minutes and it was done,, it sounds like a total different saw now,, I was going to stick in another log but was just to tired

Latest posts

Back