110 leaded racing gas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right. If anything, you will loose power with that high octane fuel.

Prove it,

Did you or did you not see that pop-up in the pic?

You may have 30,000 posts, that sure don't make ya no rocket scientist!

I have about as much respect for Engineers as I do Brad.

If you can read you would see that I started this thread quite harmlessly.

Brad chimed in (like a basement dwellin' troll) and stated he was the know all end all of gasoline knowledge.

I asked him to prove it and I am the bad guy?

Look pally, I may be abrasive, but aint no push over.

Have a great day!

mo

Who's the troll here? And who's pretending to know so much?

Who's the troll here? And who's pretending to know so much?

I think that would be you brad.

All I did was bought some gas for my saws.

I aint no saw expert, but know a bit about two strokes.

You are truly one of a kind.

There was a quote that I read, went something like this,

"Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience"

Good Day,

mo

All this over gasoline.:dizzy: If someone wants to burn Elf racing fuel at $70.00 per gallon or what ever it is now, so be it. I would love to try some Q16, don't know if the carb will go rich enough. I do know I prefer not to breath the fumes from leaded fuel unless I have to. I know for fact that VP SEF 94 is good for 200psi saws, and VP C10 for 200-210 psi saws. Both are unleaded and ethanol free.

Last edited:
I had a bad experience with 110 racing gas. The stuff gummed up the piston ring so bad that the piston would fall down the bore! I had to heat the piston head to get the ring out of the groove.
I posted the incident. The most knowledgeable people seemed to think it was all the additives used to up the octane.

Right now, I have about as much respect for Engineers as I do Brad.

That's fantastic, if you have so much disdain for engineers then why don't you boycott everything that's ever been done by an engineer?

That means get rid of your 110 gas you bought because I'm sure a petroleum engineer had some part in that.

Get rid of your Lingenfelter "knowledge-base" because I that engineers have had a role in all that.

And may as well go back to living in the stone ages because without engineers that's exactly where we would be.

You're welcome for providing you with all the modern luxuries of today, including your national defense, because without engineers that brought about our superiority in WWII we would all be speaking Japanese.

To all the others, guys I'm sorry that this jerk, and troll had to come from my state, I'm certainly ashamed.

:chainsaw:

You know dude,

There are a lot of grunts out there everyday making stuff work that some great engineer screwed up.

I have worked wirh many over the years, some are really really good at what they do.

Others are just a bunch of putzes that are good at math.

If you want to throw hammers at me, hope you don't miss.

You know dude,

There are a lot of grunts out there everyday making stuff work that some great engineer screwed up.

I have worked wirh many over the years, some are really really good at what they do.

Just remember when you trash engineers because they design something you hate to work on is that without them you wouldnt have a job.

That's fantastic, if you have so much disdain for engineers then why don't you boycott everything that's ever been done by an engineer?

That means get rid of your 110 gas you bought because I'm sure a petroleum engineer had some part in that.

Get rid of your Lingenfelter "knowledge-base" because I that engineers have had a role in all that.

And may as well go back to living in the stone ages because without engineers that's exactly where we would be.

You're welcome for providing you with all the modern luxuries of today, including your national defense, because without engineers that brought about our superiority in WWII we would all be speaking Japanese.

To all the others, guys I'm sorry that this jerk, and troll had to come from my state, I'm certainly ashamed.

:chainsaw:

Man dude do you go to the same church of the divine self as brad does.

I do not think you have supplied me with squat.

I have on the other hand supplied a son to this great country.

Hope you are ashamed of that mr. high and mighty.

Mr Gary,

If I am just a loud mouth troll, why don't you ban me?

I waste too much time here any way.

Some of you guys sure do like to pile on, like I said earlier "sheep down the path of ignorance"

By the way this thread is about high octane gas, I will use it and don't really care what a bunch of self proclaimed experts say on the subject.

But if you throw hammers at me expect me to pick them up and throw them back.

mo

You know dude,

What's your point? There are people that are good at what they do and bad at what they do in all fields. That doesn't make an entire field bad at what they do. Geeze, we're on an arboristsite, there are many people in this industry that have been killed because they made a mistake or did something stupid. Does that make all arborist's stupid and accident prone? No

Take a chill pill bud. You seem to have an anger management issue. If you really knew John L, then there is a good chance you're from Decatur? If you are, would you like to meet up sometime and say those things face-to-face over breakfast or is this just typical internet commando speak?

Man dude do you go to the same church of the divine self as brad does.

I do not think you have supplied me with squat.

I have on the other hand supplied a son to this great country.

Hope you are ashamed of that mr. high and mighty.

WTF are you even talking about? Not once have I talked down to you. I've simply pointed out the folly in your thought process. You're quite the hypocrite. You give the impression that engineers are worthless and can't ever design things right, while using things that were designed by engineers. If you hate engineers so much then quit using stuff that was made by engineers, it's that simple. If everything that engineers have designed is trash then you don't have a use for it anyways, afterall, its just trash right? So why not just go back to living in the stone ages before engineers designed useful things.

Last edited:
What's your point? There are people that are good at what they do and bad at what they do in all fields. That doesn't make an entire field bad at what they do. Geeze, we're on an arboristsite, there are many people in this industry that have been killed because they made a mistake or did something stupid. Does that make all arborist's stupid and accident prone? No

Take a chill pill bud. You seem to have an anger management issue. If you really knew John L, then there is a good chance you're from Decatur? If you are, would you like to meet up sometime and say those things face-to-face over breakfast or is this just typical internet commando speak?

WTF are you even talking about? Not once have I talked down to you. I've simply pointed out the folly in your thought process. You're quite the hypocrite. You give the impression that engineers are worthless and can't ever design things right, while using things that were designed by engineers. If you hate engineers so much then quit using stuff that was made by engineers, it's that simple. If everything that engineers have designed is trash then you don't have a use for it anyways, afterall, its just trash right? So why not just go back to living in the stone ages before engineers designed useful things.

9 mile, name your time, I am on vacation the next two weeks.

mo

Just curious as to what part of this statement was so insulting to you, sachsmo?

I don't know Brad personally, never asked him a question, and he's never responded to any of my threads or posts (the few that I've made) so don't think I'm associated with him in any way, but you're really acting like a jerk.

The name-dropping and name-calling is pretty childish, especially on an internet forum. Stopping acting like an internet tough guy. If you don't like other people's opinions/statements then don't post threads or maybe put a disclaimer in the thread title that states that you don't want Brad or others that might know as much or more than you to chime in.

No, I can't ban you obviously, but you're just making yourself sound like an idiot.

Mr Gary,

If I am just a loud mouth troll, why don't you ban me?

I waste too much time here any way.

Some of you guys sure do like to pile on, like I said earlier "sheep down the path of ignorance"

By the way this thread is about high octane gas, I will use it and don't really care what a bunch of self proclaimed experts say on the subject.

But if you throw hammers at me expect me to pick them up and throw them back.

mo

You ought to be banned! You've broken more than one forum guideline as you have posted your crap in this thread. The fact that you suggested that I either tried to, or did send you a virus, is way over the top. That's criminal activity, and was 100% manufactured. You're a liar and a bully! Instead of banning you, it looks like the mods simply deleted the posts, both yours and mine where I responded. Instead, they should just make you go away! We don't need, and we don't want you here. You have absolutely nothing to offer us as a forum, and only serve to drag us down. You ignore all facts, and post nothing but a bunch of crap trying to tear others down.

Yes this is an internet forum for discussion.

If you are thin skinned or a mamby pamby mommas boy you should not get into the discussion.

I guess what tripped my trigger is all the self proclaimed experts, who by the way have not seen or ran my saws telling me what hey think they know.

Yes I can be a jerk, abrasive, even caustic, but will debate what I perceive as the truth till hell freezes over.

Brad is very nit picky on people on this site, I usually don't read much of his self serving dribble.

But when he comes to my thread and tries to act like king sh!!, I do take offense.

If I am such a jerk report me, after all this is Darins site,,,,,,,,,,not brads!

Yes this is an internet forum for discussion.

If you are thin skinned or a mamby pamby mommas boy you should not get into the discussion.

I guess what tripped my trigger is all the self proclaimed experts, who by the way have not seen or ran my saws telling me what hey think they know.

Yes I can be a jerk, abrasive, even caustic, but will debate what I perceive as the truth till hell freezes over.

Brad is very nit picky on people on this site, I usually don't read much of his self serving dribble.

But when he comes to my thread and tries to act like king sh!!, I do take offense.

If I am such a jerk report me, after all this is Darins site,,,,,,,,,,not brads!

Where do you see that I'm trying to "act like king sh!!" in that post? You don't! You're nothing but a jealous crybaby that can't deal with someone disagreeing with you and perhaps showing you're wrong. Any reputation that I have, or don't have, is because I earned it here. Is that something you're not capable of doing, so you have to try to tear down those that have? You repeatedly ignore what eveyone's trying to tell you. You have a problem dude. Get over yourself already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back