17,560 RPM and stupid lean. What will happen?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JovialImprobableAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

**** happens. If you think any of the other builders have never toasted top end in the pursuit or more power you are mistaken. Yeah, it appears very lean to me but the proof would be in the piston wash. Read his comments under his description. He doesnt feel it was lean failure.

just baiting people. really putting the test to those high rmp race oils that he uses. i would probably call it gods green earth too if i lived in that state, falling beautiful redwoods everyday. but no doubt he is a damn good faller

I not a fan of his recent 346 videos. But he knows why he is doing falling trees! I’d put him up against anybody. I’ve heard he can can build a strong saw as well.
I'm not good enough to really know the difference, but he looks like a good timber faller to me.

I think what he's doing is baiting in the people that don't know any better and the people that do. I have an earthquake saw here that I'm thinking of tuning super lean to see what RPMs I can get out of it, maybe I'll run some Benol so it won't seize.[emoji49]

Back