17 saws tonight...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klickitatsacket

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Winlock, Wa. under the shadow of Mt. St. Helens
Hey guys just wanted to let you know about the truck load of saws I just picked up. Most of these are parts saws but a few are runners needing some TLC. I will know more by mid week when I get the chance to go through them. This is a run down of what they are: (4) 365 Husqvarna , (3) 61 Husqvarna , (4) 266 xp Husqvarna , (1) 371 xp Husqvarna , (5) 670 champ Jonsered If you need any parts off these please let me know. I alos got 2 baxes of parts (plastic, cylinders, mufflers, side covers) :blob2:

Ha!  Notice there's no Stihls in the boxes.  They must be still cutting out in the woods, hahaha!

jsut so you guys know and to add a little gsa on the flame as well. These saws came from a Mexican thinning crew. These guys cut more wood in a month then most guys in here cut in a life time. The reason they go with Husqvarna is for the chain speed. In small stuff the Husqvarna and Jonsered are king. The same crew also runs stihls but are only given to the guys that are falling the big stuff. This outfit buys 6 new saws every month and runs between 40 - 60 guys year round. I love all the debate over which saw on this saw purely for the entertainment factor but when it comes down to it; it's all about what fits your needs. Not much differance in quality in a pro saw from brand to brand. Ford, chevy, Dodge, Hyundai who cares as long as it starts when I get in it and does not leave me stranded.

I guess I should leave you Stihl lemmings alone, friday afternoon I had a Stihl dealer give me a Poulan Pro 335 Predator. Wouldn't idle, put a crank seal in and had it going by supper. Saturday morning it started on the first pull with the gas that came with it. Cash outlay <$5. And I wouldn't trade it for an 029, so there to each his own.

I realize this is a little late, but do you have any of the 365's left for parts? Thanks Steve

Latest posts

Back