1998 husky 365

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrillPhil

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
can someone give me more info about this saw? is it still the same bottom end as a 372 then?

Yep, exactly the same. Probably have a Zama carb and open port cylinder. I have one and it is a fine saw - not far behind my 372's.

Al.

I also have a 1998 model 365 and it is one of my favorite firewood saws. They really will impress you and are not far behind a 372 IMO. Mine has a closed port jug but does not say its a special.

Well I'm buying a new saw... Only have top handles (200t, 338, some echos) and an old 031 that has a problem with it's points.

I can get the 365 for a steal and it's been rebuilt (not by a jackleg either) if I get the 365, then I'll also get a new 346 and have the same amount of coin in it that a 372 costs.

Or am I really missing out not getting a new 372 xtorq?

edit: anyone know if I get the 365 and 372 share the same carb?

Well I'm buying a new saw... Only have top handles (200t, 338, some echos) and an old 031 that has a problem with it's points.

I can get the 365 for a steal and it's been rebuilt (not by a jackleg either) if I get the 365, then I'll also get a new 346 and have the same amount of coin in it that a 372 costs.

Or am I really missing out not getting a new 372 xtorq?

edit: anyone know if I get the 365 and 372 share the same carb?

You'll be doin alright with that plan. Actually it's a great two saw plan!

I'd much rather have a 365 and a 346xp, than one 372!

The old ones did share the same carb, as far as I know.

I have the jonsered version of the 365, the 2165, and a 346. I have used this combo to cut wood from 2-36" diameter hardwood. Both saws are stock. I believe you will like the 346/365 combo.

I really want the 346 but I have more of a need for the larger saw. The 346 would just be a nice saw for removals when I bury the 200s' bar, and for limbing.

Thanks everyone for your responses. Definitely pulling the trigger on the 365 tomorrow now that I know more about it.

Can anyone direct me to a review of the ahlborn or baileys 372 big bore p&c?

Back