2 Naughty Haughty's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jon!

Lookin good. You run that 7900 along side any of the other ported ones you guy's have got? Looks like it's pulling good.

Very purdy pair! So even with the poor throttle responce and not being balanced very good your 5105 still beat a 346?:msp_wink: Its a good thing tree monkey rode down with you instead of the other way around or he might have left you down there.

So even with the poor throttle responce and not being balanced very good your 5105 still beat a 346?:msp_wink:

The Husky faithful will find a way to refute this, I'm sure... :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: Love the part about the poor throttle response, lol...

Very purdy pair! So even with the poor throttle responce and not being balanced very good your 5105 still beat a 346?:msp_wink: Its a good thing tree monkey rode down with you instead of the other way around or he might have left you down there.

The Husky faithful will find a way to refute this, I'm sure... :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: Love the part about the poor throttle response, lol...

The throttle responce on a 346 is just fine, after a half hour of warm-up. :)
I just didnt want that ear bleeding tin can exhaust sound the 346's have.

Back