2 way splitters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a friend who has one. He likes it. One of the drawbacks I saw when he was running it was that you had to bring the wood to the other side of the wedge to split again. You tell me if that's a bad thing.

Still got to hang on to both halfs or go pick up the 1/2 that got away and stack it. So might spend a bit less time at the splitter but not much of a savings of your time . From a fuel perspective possible savings there as not wasting return stroke. Generally the return stroke is going to have less power than the forward stroke not really a problem though. A unit that a time /motion eng. would love.

Still got to hang on to both halfs or go pick up the 1/2 that got away and stack it. So might spend a bit less time at the splitter but not much of a savings of your time . From a fuel perspective possible savings there as not wasting return stroke. Generally the return stroke is going to have less power than the forward stroke not really a problem though. A unit that a time /motion eng. would love.
Why do you feel the return stroke has "less power"? The two way that I ran lacked one important thing.... A TABLE!

Latest posts

Back