200:1 mix in a hotsaw...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I loved that one too. How about "spiral charge" transfer ports,"patented" expansion chamber muffler,or "you can't copy my intake or you'll burn your saw up!":angry2:
I believe that statement,copying his work would burn a saw up...:jester:

I bookmarked his ad... for when I'm feeling down.:hmm3grin2orange:

If i had to guess, I would say he knows this site and prbably here alot snoopin. But i also asked him about a year ago. I think there is a reason he is selling on EBAY because you cant exactly leace a commet on post that cannot easily be removed. But in any manner that price is in left ball field. I paid 480 for my 346 2 months ago brand new. Add a 2-250 port job and fancy tape on handle bar to reduce vibes (like a 346 really needs it) and its a 1200 dollar saw. We all need to do do this. Wonder how many he has sold does it say?

So, hold your balls in your hands and spin them real fast to see if they're round. Guy sounds like he's had some practice doing that. :laugh:

They are so round they are damn near circular, just short of hyper-round. Now THAT'S round!!

Perhaps if he added a reciprocating dingle arm the barescent skor motion of the nofer trunnions would be improved?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lVZ8Ko-nss4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lVZ8Ko-nss4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

If bull$hit was music, this guy would be a brass band. Bearings thousands of times rounder? WTF? I guess if you get them round enough eventually they need NO lubrication. LMAO.

I stopped using octagonal bearings several years ago. About the same time I stopped using wooden wheels on my truck.

Latest posts

Back