2007 Rayco Super Junior Stump Grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnboyz

Reaction score
I have a 2007 rayco super junior 25hp grinder for sale. The grinder is in excellent condition with 550+- hours on it. It has always been garage kept and maintained with mobil 1 oil. It was greased prior to every job and taken in yearly for a full checkup. I also have the factory rayco trailer that is almost new. I bought it but always carried this grinder in the bed of the truck so the trailer was never used. The grinder functions and works as new. I have the original manual and many extra teeth. The poly chain was just replaced in January at 400 hours. If you are looking for a perfect combo this is it. You can drive this grinder/trailer home and be in the grinding business the next day. I am selling for $7800bo. Email me for more info.

Does it come with snow chains??Jokes aside I dont know how you guys get by with that bad weather.Good luck with the sale.
Eamonn Australia-P.S It will be 43c New Years Eve.I would like a bit of snow....:blob2:

Back