200t big bore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talk to one of those Chinese companies, while they may not make one yet if there is enough interest im sure you could get them to produce one. id be down for one if you take that project on.

I can tell you there is no interest in a bb by the manufacturers, there is a really solid AM cylinder out there and pistons from good to damn near perfect, they are interested n being first to market with a product that will sell huge numbers to recoup their R&D costs quickly.
New tooling costs big money and there really isn't a market demand for this.
The vast majority of 200T owners are pro arborists who don't want to monkey with a good thing, they just want dead on reliable, put money in the bank day in and day out, saws.
Probably the same reason there aren't ported 200Ts running around being wildly popular.
Dave

I can tell you there is no interest in a bb by the manufacturers, there is a really solid AM cylinder out there and pistons from good to damn near perfect, they are interested n being first to market with a product that will sell huge numbers to recoup their R&D costs quickly.
New tooling costs big money and there really isn't a market demand for this.
The vast majority of 200T owners are pro arborists who don't want to monkey with a good thing, they just want dead on reliable, put money in the bank day in and day out, saws.
Probably the same reason there aren't ported 200Ts running around being wildly popular.
Dave
They are ported pretty much to the max from factory any monkeying may just change where the powerband operates and not get much more overall power out of it. From what I have seen so far anyway.

Latest posts

Back