2011 pnw gtg???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to reserve my same trailer parking spot. That was a nice one.
Note to self: Charge battery before leaving home. :biggrinbounce2:

We would also like to reserve our spot that we had last year too!
Hey Bob, I am ready to give you a bad time again!!
Will we have the screaming neighbor again? That was funny!
Tell Liz hello and can't wait to visit with her again.:clap:

Still Way Too Soon

attachment.php
But........We are planing on it. Can't speak for the red faced loud neighbor but most else will be the same. Same foremat, Fri-Sat-Sun but will set exact dates later. (trying to get it the same dates as a 5 mile plus yard sale on other side of the river) Shop might be a little cleaner though.
Should be plenty of room and if you were here before you got "PULL"!
Thanks for the nice words ..........Liz & I are looking forward to seeing you all again.........Bob...:)

You know there is more to this retirement than you think!!
At least thats what I tell the good woman!!:hmm3grin2orange:

My dog wants me to, and I'm getting back into the retirement frame of mind.

Hey GARY, I have 3 tents. Kind of like the 3 bears story, not to be confused with 3 beers. I could throw in the medium one if you have no shelter, just in case.

It might could rain. :eek:

Can anybody go to one of your GTGs?
I am out here in the west, (northern Arizona), I have worked in the log woods. I own hounds, 4x4 pickups, drink coffee, use snuff and I own some saws.

I would really like to go, and meet the people that I only know from their posts.

Canada, California, and.....

Where the heck did that BBQ Sauce Haywire guy come from?
Intrest, Attitude & Humor are always Welcome no matter where they come from........:cheers:.......Bob

Hey GARY, I have 3 tents. Kind of like the 3 bears story, not to be confused with 3 beers. I could throw in the medium one if you have no shelter, just in case.

It might could rain. :eek:

Thank ya Patty! :clap: But...I do have a tent. Hoping to maybe even have a small trailer by then.

I wuz even thinkin' of loading the saws in my hot rod 1972 GMC if the weather will be nice. But at 7 mpg... it might get spendy on fuel... :laugh:

Gary

Back