2011 stihl calendar!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lxt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Wow....... what a beautiful display of hardware!! not too mention the women!! Ha, anyone get their stihl calendar?

LXT...........

Just go to your local stihl dealer! I buy so much product I get Calendars, files & other lil trinket items from my dealer!!

LXT...............

Ok here is what I understand about stihl. The factory builds the saws, products, calendars, ect. but then only sends what the regional stihl distributor orders. So some, actually a lot, of these regional distributors have a moral problem with the calenders so I cannot get one at all. My two local dealers can not order direct from stihl so I am confused as to wtf stihl is thinking. Their own sales people have to go though at least one middle man to get stihl products:confused:Why torment the rest of us by making the calender that we cannot get no matter what!:bang: Some have even tried ebay ect.:(

Got mine from Ebay on X-mas eve, my local stihl dealer was already out so Ebay came through only problem is they are not free.

Latest posts

Back