2023 PNW GTG is a Go!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Lyngdal

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Just talked to Bob and T and the date of the gathering has been set for June 16th-19th, which corresponds to Bob B-day weekend.
I stopped by Bob's place on Saturday and there are some really nice 4' diameter logs on site for the event.
If you haven't attended before, you're really missing out on a fun time.

Just talked to Bob and T and the date of the gathering has been set for June 16th-19th, which corresponds to Bob B-day weekend.
I stopped by Bob's place on Saturday and there are some really nice 4' diameter logs on site for the event.
If you haven't attended before, you're really missing out on a fun time.
Location?

Just watching...

Is there an agenda for this GTG?
Cut logs into donuts for the fire, wander through Bob's chainsaw collection and select a saw to take for a test run on a log, look over Bob's parts shelves for something you need, eat, eat some more, hang around Mark and learn interesting details about McCullough chainsaws and look through the photo album of his museum, look and trade for parts you need for your chainsaw projects with others, and more.

Just watching...

Is there an agenda for this GTG?

If it’s anything like the 2019 GTG,

fun, food, friends
Fun, Food, Friends
FUN, FOOD, FRIENDS

Oh, and if I haven’t already mentioned it, there is a Very High Probability of there being
FUN, FOOD and FRIENDS 😉

Doug 😎

If it’s anything like the 2019 GTG,

fun, food, friends
Fun, Food, Friends
FUN, FOOD, FRIENDS

Oh, and if I haven’t already mentioned it, there is a Very High Probability of there being
FUN, FOOD and FRIENDS 😉

Doug 😎
Plus, hot showers are available for those who are camping there.

Latest posts

Back