2100 Husky bar adjusting screw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part #501792701 is the screw and still available
Do you need the adjuster pawl as well or is the screw just stripped or broken off?

Locally

I called and can get one locally. I have to remove the bar cover to see what I all need. I know the screw was gone though last nite when I got done cutting up a 32" in diameter dead red oak. Was running a 36" bar with .404 skip with 7 tooth rim sprocket. She ran real good!

I called and can get one locally. I have to remove the bar cover to see what I all need. I know the screw was gone though last nite when I got done cutting up a 32" in diameter dead red oak. Was running a 36" bar with .404 skip with 7 tooth rim sprocket. She ran real good!

My local dealer has been able to get any parts I need and guys like PES+ are real helpfull with numbers. Do a search on "2100" and you'll find where someone recently furnished the IPLs for the different makes of the 2100. I have them somewhere, if you can't find them, PM me. I love running mine too.

Latest posts

Back