2153 jonsered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted norwalk and they said I must have a wrong model number.

Are there any jonsered dealers on here?

Maybe it never will, like the 2147.....:jawdrop: :greenchainsaw:

No, no, no, it is really coming. But all they will tell me is "after the first". January 10th? June 10th? Not very committal on their part. Told my rep to send me a bunch as soon as they show up. I'll keep nagging him, and I'll post any news I get.

If he is the same rep I know, he isn't saying much.

Is the 2153 gonna be a 346 clone or a 353 clone? I have heard different opinions on this.

Is the 2153 gonna be a 346 clone or a 353 clone? I have heard different opinions on this.

The 2152 is the 353 clone - the 2153 definately is the new 346xp (50cc) clone - but oddly enough rated at .1kW less, and as usual the Jred is a tad heavier (handlebar and more "boxy" plastic covers)....:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
I'm new to this, as you can see by my avatar, or lack there of..... but I can see it coming.......260....361.....5100....7900......and what ever Husky Saw Troll recommends....lol......its like hot rodding cars, but cheaper and with a better excuse for the mrs. :)

They haven't really told him anything beyond that "first of the year" stuff. I spoke with him today and he said he will try to get some more info from Tilton Equipment tomorrow. I think that I'm at least near the front of the line when they finally show up. Of course his Dad is the biggest Jonsered dealer in the state, so I figure he deserves to be first.:), and I gladly bow to his seniority. I wanted to get an order in early because depending on how many are in the first container there is a fair chance that they will be sold out before they even arrive.

I was at the jred dealer today and I asked about the 2153. He called a guy in toronto and it sounds like they have a shipment in already but won't sell any until after Christmas my dealer ordered one so me and another fellow can check it out. I have the brochure and retail is 799.90 canadian. specs say 50.1cc 3.5hp (2.6kw)

We have a really nice offer on the new 2153 here in Sweden right now ... too bad I already have 2 50cc saws ;(

We have a really nice offer on the new 2153 here in Sweden right now ... too bad I already have 2 50cc saws ;(

I just pay what they cost, and happy ever after - I got the 50cc 346xpg for the campaign cost of the old one, and is happy with that - pretty expencive by US standards anyway.....:givebeer: :givebeer:

Price was pretty much like a MS361W - without heated handles, the 361 costs less.

The specs on the Jred is .1kW/.2hp less, and .1kg heavier, compared to the Husky......

Last edited:
Back