• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2166 new take off parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mufflers depend on if I have to gut the emissions crap out of the inside. For your standard 346/372/390 is $85 shipped. That a new AM muffler.
No R’s stamped on these parts but they are off a R stamped saw.....lol.
The piston has fire pattern on top but I couldn’t see any signs of the saw ever seeing wood. Pretty cheap parts if u price these new individually

Mufflers depend on if I have to gut the emissions crap out of the insight. For your standard 346/372/390 is $85 shipped. That a new AM muffler.
The piston has fire pattern on top but I couldn’t see any signs of the saw ever seeing wood. Pretty cheap parts if u price these new individually
How much if you have to gut the emission stuff out of my insight :cool:.

Mufflers depend on if I have to gut the emissions crap out of the inside. For your standard 346/372/390 is $85 shipped. That a new AM muffler.
You fixed it lol.

You have what sitting there?
I’m not sure, I never even looked at the coil, I’ll look if you’re interested
A Honda Insight that needs the emissions crap out of it lol.
No big deal,I was just curious, I could look at mine they just aren't out on the table, or I could tach one and see:chainsaw:.

Latest posts

Back