• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 242/242G parts (or partial trade on a 365/372) SOLD!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColinNS

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just finished rebuilding my 89 242G. i would like to see as much of the rest of the parts i have go to saws that need them.
Here is a partial list of what i have:
Flywheel for gen and no gen
generator
crank shaft
cylinder
walbro carb
oil pumps
pull cord in plastic
clutch
coil
brake covers and handles
2 complete crank cases, one half, and one crank case for a 42
top covers
top handles
gas tanks
brake parts
throttle parts
some other small pieces, handle pads, spare bolts, head gasket, bearings

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
Well there is enough there to build a saw other than a piston. 300Cad???? Have not thought about it to be honest

Cylinder is in very good shape. I'll snap you a couple pics. It has had part of the top fin cut off before I got it

Do you have all the carb parts? Ie. throttle rod, choke , parts between carb and cylinder? That’s all hard stuff to find

Yes parts between carb and cylinder, 2 of some things. Choke no. I can't find a choke handle I will have to double check on throttle rod. I can send you some more pics when I get home

I'm not sure if I want to sell it to be honest, it was about $100 to ship it here although I don't really have a reason to keep it now that mine is rebuilt... I guess I could sell it

Latest posts

Back