2500# twin axle ATV trailer ????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbowling

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the twin axle super heavy duty ATV trailer from Country ATV if sowhat do you think of it? Im using a Agri-Fab 1500# trailer now but its about beat to death and wanting someyhing a little bigger, theyve got a 6ft. and 7 ft. model they are 38 in. wide...how are they going up and down hills with a load, have a Artic Cat 400 thats rated to tow 1100#, will tow alot more then that on level ground but on the hilly ground Im getting wood from 1100# is pushing it getting up the hills...so the 2500# capacity is pretty much wasted but it has floating axles, wood side rails and adj. tongue...how manuverable(sp) are they in tight spots??...if you have one and have pics of it loaded would you please post them? Thanks for any help, oh and they are 699.00 pl. sh. for the 2500# 7 ft. model.

I was looking at them too. I like the narrow width to be able to get through my woods.
I can't help on the quality question but while looking around I did find the same one ( same brand) from a company that sells on ebay for $499 and free shipping.
If anyone has one I would sure like to know also.

I bought one of their model 7500 trailers, am about an hour away from plant so I picked it up. Had to make a few modifications to suit my needs. I moved the axle forward about a foot because it was very tongue heavy. From the factory both sets of wheels would move when running over something. So i addes some extra brackets and cut the axle in half so that you have independent walking tandems. You can certainly put more on it than can be safely pulled. I use a Polaris 500ATP to pull it, works good just need to learn your limits.

I have seen two styles a trailer where the wheels are together and a wagon where the weels are apart. With the wagon the front wheels turn with the tounge. I think that would make it manuverable going forward but a pain tring to back up.

Back