• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 254xp/257 intake block sealing collar (part# 501 79 94 01)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orange Ripper

Orange Ripper Saw Shop Chronicles
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
G’day folks!
For my 1996 254xp, I’m Looking for this sealing collar that goes around the intake block and separates the carb and cylinder sections when the top cover goes on.
Used is quite fine, or even point me in the direction of a new one, lol any help much appreciated!

4E1A10A8-4594-4B87-A557-11E0D215CBFD.jpeg

Last I checked they were stihl available from Husqvarna. Check partstree and if not I have a couple.
hmmm 🤔 I never even thought of checking with them cause I figured it would be an NLA part, I’ll call them up after when local dealer opens for the day
Out of stock on saw salvage but good price compared to everywhere else. And another place was gonna be 50 bucks without shipping 😳
I also found some from overseas but no go on shipping to Canada.
I’ll let you know what I come up with in todays searches, if no luck you may be getting a pm sir.

hmmm 🤔 I never even thought of checking with them cause I figured it would be an NLA part, I’ll call them up after when local dealer opens for the day
Out of stock on saw salvage but good price compared to everywhere else. And another place was gonna be 50 bucks without shipping 😳
I also found some from overseas but no go on shipping to Canada.
I’ll let you know what I come up with in todays searches, if no luck you may be getting a pm sir.
They are available from your dealer here in Canada still

Back