261 or 346

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome!!!....what mix are you running in it??? Not that I'd whant to turn this into an oil thread. ;)

Now this is what I'm talkin' about. :bowdown:

mc11000.jpg

Last edited:
But like I said, I don't believe in these silly Husky vs Stihl comparrison threads, and you won't find me posting in them.[/QUOTE]

I'm with Spike60......I like all the brands and I'm blessed to be able to run all of them.

I voted for the sewing machine just so I wouldn't skew the poll results but could view them.

Pretty funny, I think.

There are only a handful of people in American who have run both saws. No one who hasn't run and cut with both saws knows what they are talking about in voting for one over the other.

I voted for the sewing machine just so I wouldn't skew the poll results but could view them.

Pretty funny, I think.

There are only a handful of people in American who have run both saws. No one who hasn't run and cut with both saws knows what they are talking about in voting for one over the other.

I took it as which would I buy, 261 vs 346 and I voted for 261.
I bought a new MS260 less than 2 years ago, I don't care for the
346 in my hands. I don't like OB clutches and it seemed like ever time
I set the 346 on the ground it would fall over on it's side.
If I had to make same choice today I would still pick MS260 over 346.
I will have a MS261 as soon as they come in.

TT

I pick the proven 346 design at the momement. Here in the US not many people have ran the MS261. Maybe in time I would pick the MS261. From the lack of users it has not really proven itself yet.

Back