261 vs ms260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they are completely different animals. If you sift around you'll see some threads discussing the topic.

Borderline to not even be comparable - the weight and power difference is quite large, even though the cc is about the same......

Last edited:
Borderline to not even be comparable - the wieight and power difference is quite large, even though the cc is about the same......

I tried to rep ya troll for not mentioning that old, outdated, prehistoric junky orange saw, but I gotta spread it around first. :laugh:

I tried to rep ya troll for not mentioning that old, outdated, prehistoric junky orange saw, but I gotta spread it around first. :laugh:

I don't think I ever have used the word prehistoric about the 260......:msp_lol:

Also, I don't think I ever called it a bad saw, or junk.

Last edited:
I don't think I ever have used the word prehistoric about the 260......:msp_lol:

Also, I don't think I ever called it a bad saw, or junk.

Now troll....u know I was talking bout that outdated husky you rave about. U know, the one that need's crutches, or a peg leg to keep itself from falling over.

From what I keep hearing, they are no longer the King of mini-saw land....:laugh:

Back