• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckydad

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I traded for this saw a few months ago, got it from Komatsuvarna he went all through it. It's a very nice saw for its age. I have to many saws this size and would like sell or trade for a ported 60cc saw, let me know if anyone's interested. Thanks.$500.00

e5yzyga3.jpg
8a5a5ugu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your saw, but I'm hunting a 395. I'm also intrigued by your avatar, it looks special, whats the situation?
Thanks. That's a pic of myself and part of our mission team when we traveled to Haiti last year. We were working on a missions house in an orphanage on the south coast.

Thanks. That's a pic of myself and part of our mission team when we traveled to Haiti last year. We were working on a missions house in an orphanage on the south coast.
Awesome Misson & Mandate...mighty refreshing to see around these parts.:clap:

I traded for this saw a few months ago, got it from Komatsuvarna he went all through it. It's a very nice saw for its age. I have to many saws this size and would like sell or trade for a ported 60cc saw, let me know if anyone's interested. Thanks.$500.00
What do you mean by "he went all through it" what all did he do?
I'm interested in the saw.

Thanks, that's what I was wondering about.
I'm on the fence on this one, if nobody grabs it soon I'm pretty sure I'll get off the fence and take it myself.

Thanks, that's what I was wondering about.
I'm on the fence on this one, if nobody grabs it soon I'm pretty sure I'll get off the fence and take it myself.

If you've never got to use one much you're doing a disservice to yourself. Nice saw with good power and not bad weight.

Latest posts

Back