• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288xp Clutch Cover (Found it)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sepia

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I picked up a 288xp that has suffered from some abuse, so I am looking to purchase a replacement for this clutch cover that has seen better days.
288xp Clutch Cover(1).jpg

Do you have a link? A lot of the U.S. ebay listings do not show up for me because I am in Canada and the U.S. version of the site filters out many of the listings.

I guess it’s off a 181 or 281? I have a 1998 288 with the plastic handle. It looks like yours. There’s a few repo’s on eBay as well. I’ll keep my eye out. Good luck

My saw is a 1994 with the plastic handle. I have seen the china covers on ebay and I will buy one if I can't find a good oem one. Thanks for your help!

I will get back to you when I know for sure, but just by looking at it I will say KS with the decomp cast into the cylinder but not drilled and tapped.

Found another,not a whole lot more than reproduction. bought a few items from them lately.. they don’t ship right away But you get it quick when they ship

I don't think the castings are very good quality, I think a oem is around 80.00, I have bought 6 of them I think so far

I know a few guys who have had decent luck w hyway branded parts, not specifically clutch covers but I would probably try them if they make it

I bought a few covers from fix ur toys including a 288 top cover. Think they are made in Brazil as opposed to Sweden. Think I paid 32 shipped

Latest posts

Back