3/8 pitch 7 tooth drive sprocket.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc874

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i could get a 3/8 drive sprocket for a Pioneer P28? I have two new Oregon bars, one with chain but they are 3/8 pitch 0.050 gauge, i'm having a difficult time finding the drive sprocket for this saw, i am not fussy i will take a spur sprocket or a rim and sprocket system. Thanks.

Doc

3/8 pitch 7 tooth drive sprocket

I bought some NOS partner- pioneer parts recently and there is a sprocket. I do not know what it is for. It is a seven tooth and it has the #'s 3500351 and no name on it. I have never seen a sprocket like it. It is made on the back of the clutch bell as usual and on the other end of the sprocket splines it has some notches sticking out that fit in what looks like a oil pump gear. If this sounds like what you need let me know and I will send you some pictures and measurments. Thanks Tom

tomdcoker said:
I bought some NOS partner- pioneer parts recently and there is a sprocket. I do not know what it is for. It is a seven tooth and it has the #'s 3500351 and no name on it. I have never seen a sprocket like it. It is made on the back of the clutch bell as usual and on the other end of the sprocket splines it has some notches sticking out that fit in what looks like a oil pump gear. If this sounds like what you need let me know and I will send you some pictures and measurments. Thanks Tom

Thanks tomtinker but no, i do not believe that it is the one i require, mine doesn't have that extra spline on the end. Thanks anyway.

Doc.

7/8 spur

Hello Axeman.

Absolutely, i am interested, do you have a Paypal account? How much with shipping to Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia, Canada. B3G 1B4? Thanks.

Doc

Back