• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

346xp muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roughneck

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Where all the good hands are from-Missouri
Looking for a good modded muffler for my 346xpne. I work in the oilfield and it's hard to find the time when I'm home to do the mod myself. If someone has a good one for sale I have the stock one I would be willing to send them. The saw has roughly 12 tanks through it so it's like new.

I just drilled a 1/2" hole through the support bracket and muffler and put a screen in between them.

Sent from my Autotune Carb

Last edited:
Kenjax has mentioned the most simple of the mufflers mods, it works great and unless you are entering your saw into a beauty contest, who cares what it looks like. I've done that to two saws for other people who wanted cheap gains. I took a little more time with mine and used a deflector I picked up at a local saw shop for $2, I'll try to grab some pics.

Yes and Yes. I had gone under the factory deflector and opened it up some when I first got it from you. Saw is broken in now and figured it could use a little more.

uqasabu2.jpg
. Well I found myself home a day earlier than usual. So I went this route, cut to fit and brazed screen on the inside.

Latest posts

Back