• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346XP NE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ocpaul

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a 346XP NE ( I thought this was an OE, but was advised that it is actually an NE) that I bought from a rebuilder out of Georgia (I think) 10 or 12 years ago. It has an 18" bar and 0.325" chain. I know the rebuilder did some mods - not really remembering all of the details. I haven't used the saw for over a year. Started and ran fine the last time I used it. Ran it out of gas when done. Thinking $325 is a fair price for local pickup in Canton, OH. If it needs to be shipped we can discuss.IMG_20201002_151035903.jpgIMG_20201002_151016940.jpg

It could have been. Do you know what town he was in? Did he pass away?

No. Not that I know of. Neal Murphy was his name I think. He went by Nmurph on here but I could not find him in the member list. He quit posting here several years ago. I don’t know the details but it wasn’t a good deal...

Latest posts

Back