• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 346XP Powerhead

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ktoom

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Im selling this 2005 USED 346XP POWERHEAD. This saw has normal wear and tare, but still looks good. I bought this saw as a parts saw. The previous owner had strait gassed it. I replaced the OE topend with a new OEM Husqvarna NE toped. I also replaced the intake boot, Intake clamp, spark plug, fuel line, fuel filter and air filter. I ran 4 tanks through it after the rebuild. I had originally purchased this saw in hopes of sending it to Randy for some motor work. Shortly after buying this saw(before fixing it), I got my hands on a 2153 that already had a date with Randy. Im asking $430 shipped. PayPal only. PM me with any questions. Thanks ChrisIMG_3886.jpg IMG_3890.jpg IMG_3893.jpg IMG_3891.jpg IMG_3894.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back