346xp?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Was just looking at Baileys online and have been contemplating buying a new 346. They don't list it anymore, is it discontinued? If so, what new husky model is available with the same bang for the buck? Looked at the numbers and the performance to weight ratio and dont want another underpowered club.
Thanks,
Van

Van
Baileys main store is located in Ca. They can only sell saws that are Ca approved. If you look, you will see that they don't have the 357 or the 3120 listed, both saws are also still available. You may want to check with their Tennessee store, that phone number is 731) 422-1300 .
Later
Dan

Thanks Dan,
I forgot about the Peoples Republic of California. I will give them a call and ask.
Regards,
Van

Starting 10-4-04 we're having a special on the 346's with a 18" bar and chain package deal for $359.95 + $17.95 shipping and no tax unless you're in CA or TN. We still carry the 357 for $499.95, and the 3120 for $1095.95. Both prices are for the powerhead only. We just don't advertise these models because of lack of popularity.

baileys_logo_arboristsite_1.gif

Grande Dog
Master Mechanic
Discount Arborist Equipment and Tree Care Supplies

Last edited:
Dan,

Aren`t you still selling 346s? As I recall, you had excellent prices on them.

Russ

McCulloch Timber Bears and Poulan Wood Sharks

I have to say that I would bet my money on the Poulan Wood Shark(s).

My relatives(Wifes family) bought me a Timber Bear many years back and it lasted one season of firewood cutting. When I took to the dealer they said "Throw it Away". To this day they think I am still using that saw for personal firewood.

Russ
Yes I am still selling saws and I can compete with most of the online Husky dealers.
Van, asked a question about Baileys. Since he is also a sponsor, I didn't offer any prices or mention that I can sell them.

JJ
I don't run those Poulan Wood Sharks. I am running a Cub Cadet Commercial saw. It is 52cc with a plastic crankcase. I ported it as a joke, just to see if the design would take it. The darn thing is a screamer and it becoming my favorite firewood saw. I think that McCulloch build them in their Italian plant.
Later
Dan

Dan,

Aren`t the Cub Cadet saws all made by Efco or is there an affiliation between Efco and McCulloch?

Not to disparage Bailey`s in any way, they are an appreciated sponsor and my personal dealings with them have always been good, but I figure that your sponsorship of this site is also valuable and deserving of positive recognition.

Russ

Latest posts

Back