346xpg NIB X2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dealer had several, but said I was only worth of two- something about 'everybody deserves a pair?'

headed to the dark side ? hahahaha

The "G" part was an easy sale in below zero weather. Have you used your 346 much yet?

Yup, my first Husky saw. If I could not find a good 346 I was going to buy a 550 XPG :) Figured my chances of finding an XPG were pretty slim :) Still waiting on a bar and chain to arrive for it but I do have a few logs waiting...

Just playing with it on my bench, I am impressed with how compact and light it is. Doesn't feel much heavier that my MS200.

The 262xpg runs great. A shelf queen too.
I like those ported 2153cwh's

I have a few of those 262, great saws. I came across a generator and flywheel to make a "G", but that's all I have at this point. Hopefully I find the rest, or a complete 262xpg. I guess I missed one on ebay a few weeks ago.

my 262xp shelf queen:

100_0671.JPG

Would anyone know if there is a kit to make a plain xp into an xpg model?

They can be converted, but I have never seen a 'kit' per se, just individual parts. When new, it only adds about $60 for a "G". I think the parts add up quick separately.

Latest posts

Back