353 part?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpl

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Was cleaning my 353 yesterday, using air compressor and afterwards found a small white nipple with a screen floating around under the top cover. I dont have an IPL and cant figure out where it came from. It looks very clean. Any ideas? Thanks.

Was cleaning my 353 yesterday, using air compressor and afterwards found a small white nipple with a screen floating around under the top cover. I dont have an IPL and cant figure out where it came from. It looks very clean. Any ideas? Thanks.

Could it be the cold temp shutter? Does it look like a ping pong paddle, only smaller?

353 question

Definately not the sliding vent for carb icing. Looks like a fuel tank vent but where does it go? Thanks

Can you take a photo?

I tried to attach a 353 shop manual, but it was too large. You can download a copy at:
http://www.gardening-tools-direct.co.uk/content/husqvarna_workshop_manuals.htm

See if it matches up to anything. Good luck.

Philbert

On my 352 it is right next to the spot where the fuel line enters the tank.

353 question

Thanks etced for the photo. I think I see where you mean in there. Nothing attaches to it? Thanks to all for your time.

Latest posts

Back