357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciscoguy01

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was in a local Husky shop getting parts the other day. I saw a price tag on the 357xp that read... Hang on...

here goes...

$709.99!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me... Is this right?

Saw a brand spanking new 357xp go for $190 at an auction about a year ago. Dumb me was waiting on the 346xp to sell, didn't get it either.

local dealer wanted $669 for a 357xp and $90 more for a heated handle "g" . and a 361 is overpriced at just under $600? I think not

yeaaaa

I'm tellin ya... That's as much as a 441 dude. Who in gods right mind would pay that for a saw that small... Might as well give Wal-fart $300 for a pull-on... hehehehehehehe

:confused:

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out...

I want one as well, but I am not paying that for one, and that is what they sell for here as well.

But heaven forbid you buy another brand and tell us now. Talk about a slamming!

Nope..

I want one as well, but I am not paying that for one, and that is what they sell for here as well.

But heaven forbid you buy another brand and tell us now. Talk about a slamming!

Not happenin' dude. I'd never pay that for a 60cc saw. I'm awaiting what Dolmar is gonna have at the 60cc size. They have that damn huge gap in between the 5100 and the 6400... They need a 57 or 58cc saw for sure...

:popcorn:

i agree,that price is nuts!

my dealer quoted me 639 for the 357 and 566 for the 361.i don't understand it.

ugh!

The 357 is a really great saw. But it ain't worth that dude. No freakin' way... I'd use a handsaw before I'd spend that on a 57cc saw...

:cheers:

Or buy another 7900...

I got mine for free.
thats alot of money to spend on a saw of that size. For that price i can buy a 372 up here with all sorts of stuff with it too.

Hi everyone, new I am new to the forum (and forums in general). Started lurking just over a month ago, before purchasing a replacement for my tired echo cs 5500. I have 2 2165's and a homelite super mini as well.After much reading and humming and hawwing, I picked up a new 2156 with pro bar for $650 Canadian, I believe $830 is retail in Canada.:givebeer:

Maybe

That could be what they go for in Canada bro... Most things cost more over there... Except beer and girls, hehehehehehe... I wish I could live there, lmao... With all that beer and those little hot canadian girls, why would you even saw wood at all??? lol...

:cheers:

I just picked up one Saturday that needs a little work for 25.00 dollars. Needs a muffer and a piston.

I was in a local Husky shop getting parts the other day. I saw a price tag on the 357xp that read... Hang on... here goes...

$709.99!!!!!!!!!! You have got to be kidding me... Is this right?

I saw a similar price on Friday, and that is more than I paid for my 372xp OTD! For the little extra weight, I'll take the power of the 372xp. For a lighter saw, I'll run the 346xp, and Dolmar 401s for flyweight.

My first saw was a 60cc ProMac 610. It was heavy and I still have it, but it sits in its case on the shelf. For me, 60cc has become 'tweener, and I really don't feel the need for one.

Latest posts

Back