359 e-tech help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fir

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I would like some help modding this saw I ported it only widening and polishing exaust and leaving intake semi fought for mixing. working on muffler , gutted it but not sure on what size to make ports.View attachment 228515:msp_confused:

Do you have a copy of the two stroke tuners handbook , do you have a lathe , a degree wheel can be printed off the net . The handbook will explain how to raise and lower ports but you need the tools

Do you have a copy of the two stroke tuners handbook , do you have a lathe , a degree wheel can be printed off the net . The handbook will explain how to raise and lower ports but you need the tools

Is the degree wheel the same used on car engines because I have one and I will use a surefacer that is for heads and decking block. I have access to machine shop yous't to work at.This hand book on the other hand I do not have:msp_smile:

Is the degree wheel the same used on car engines because I have one and I will use a surefacer that is for heads and decking block. I have access to machine shop yous't to work at.This hand book on the other hand I do not have:msp_smile:

Pm sent

I took a carbide burr and ground out the side walls of the bolt through tubes so the exhaust has 2 extra ports to exit forward. I got the idea from another Member's posts in a Muffler mod thread.

I took a carbide burr and ground out the side walls of the bolt through tubes so the exhaust has 2 extra ports to exit forward. I got the idea from another Member's posts in a Muffler mod thread.

Funny I just finished doing that.

I think you should open it up like mine,it's an aftermarket muffler.I have no screens on it now.Another easy way is through the muffler bracket.

attachment.php

Last edited:
My pic on the left was the second wood my 359 cut the 24 bar was to short from both sides but I got it:rock:

Well finally got to use the 359 wow does it rip the crew and the boss were blown away, to be honest I was suprised

Back