361 Wrap Replacement PN's/Dog?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheese

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
The search shows PN 1135 007 1007 for the 361 wrap kit including dogs, handle and clutch cover. I think search also shows the bigger 441 wrap dogs ought to be compatible with the 361, please correct me if I am wrong.

So, to eliminate too many extra parts, how would a guy looking for the handle, bigger 441 dogs and catcher, assuming they would fit, and clutch cover order them?

Does anyone have PN's and retail costs of all the parts that I am going to have new duplicates of/replace after installing the kit? Trying to get a concept of exactly how much other money I am headed towards out of pocket.

Finally, anyone have a recommendation of a good 361 woods porter, or should a person put some miles on with only a muffler adjustment before porting.

Thanks and happy Saturday evening! :cheers:

Last edited:
So, order whole kit per PN above, sell the dogs included in that kit to buddy with stock 361, then order what PN for dual wrap 441 dogs with roller? My guys are good when I bring PN's, not when I ask for them.

How about the PN's of the stock stuff I am replacing?

Thanks.

Here is the PN's for the 441 big dawgs and roller catcher kit.

Inner - 1122 664 0506
Outer - 1122 664 0501
Roller catcher - 1122 650 7700

EDIT - Just want to let you know, I know nothing about fitment of these on a 361. I'm just providing the PN's.

Last edited:
IPL? I will look to keep from wasting people's time.

441 dogs ought to fit a 361 though, per searching. Hoping for the big dogs from a wrap 441.

Oops.

Everyone is editing. The covers ARE NOT the same so the dogs WILL NOT work?

Thanks for the PN's.

Last edited:
I ordered the kit back in January, ran me around $160 I think. I can only use the handle and the inner dog though, the cover will have to wait for an application. The handle is definitely nice and worth it. I can't use a half wrap anymore!

The number for the full kit is around AS somewhere, just do a search.

Last edited:
The entire set is $124 - less then 2/3 the price of all the parts separately.

For example.. If you just want the handlebar, it's $114... the clutch cover with guard -$65 etc etc...

The entire set is $124 - less then 2/3 the price of all the parts separately.

For example.. If you just want the handlebar, it's $114... the clutch cover with guard -$65 etc etc...

Is that what the dealer pays or what high volume dealers sell 'em for?

I was quoted differently on each piece when I got my kit.

The complete kit PN is in my first post.

I was mistaken on the 441 dog fitment.

Thanks for the help gents. My 440 and 660 are wrap, can't imagine cutting without.

Thanks for taking time on this.

I put the kit on mine. The new cover allowed the use of the new studs also.

Yep... new studs are now STD on the 361, and a great way to go. I put them on all my saws by boring out the old covers slightly. Easy install of long bars, and no more worn down stud shoulders.

Latest posts

Back