362XP Special KD Hotsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husky 362

hello lil leroy,
thats a nice running saw, putting the two extra transfer ports helped. now its not power ported but rather torque ported. those chains uncle art builds are hard to beat. adds about 2 HP on a saw that size. Hey leroy, it looks like you have been on the atkins diet. looking good
ken

Hi Big Dutchman, Ole Ken and Uncle Art got their sh!t together for a couple of ole farts.
Check out this vid of Kens 385 with an Art Martin chain.
Bye the way, BD, Ken says your the most fun loving guy on arboristsite. I have to agree.
Lil Leroy

Oh hi Big Doucheman, before I forget, Rotax Robert says he's gonna speedbag me if I say another thing bad about Art, so will you back me up when I come to Oroville?
Thank's Dude,
John

Here's a chain I built, it's a 13" 35RS. After learning alot from Art, Dennis Cahoon, Ed, Ken and Big Dutchman, it cuts really fast. Now I am working on my HJA160D
Video to follow.
John

What's the deal with the odd shape on that log?

Also, I used to have sound with your videos Gypo, but now none of them have sound. Are these videos in a different format?

Hi Bob, I had to slab the 15" log to 10" to accomidate the 13" bar. I have sound here, I hope it's not from my end, cause I say stuff in all the mpeg's.
John

The log shape was due to the chain he was using. Trimming the log let the short bar reach though but still left a lot of fibre to cut. Someone mentioned on here that big wood is the only way to truly appreciate a saws power. The comment was something like "anything will cut a broomstick quickly"

john's racing chain

Hello Lil' leroi
Yah, that chain and 362 husky looks pretty fast but now both dennis cahoon and art both wont talk to you at oroville next week
I still like your video of you cutting a 15 inch log in 2.6-2.7 seconds. thats pretty fair time with a 2 year old used up kd woods saw.
ken

If I were John I would be more concerned about Tommy Fales. He said John was saying mean awful things about him. Tom was so upset he fell down the stairs and his shoes fell off.

Hi Mark, this is true. I think I was saying that I make better chain than Tommy does.
Check out this vid of the 385KD with a 73LG that I made.
John

Gypo that saw is working very good and your chain is cutting well,Ken did a good job it your saw and that 362 cuts like h@ll and why wouldn't it

Latest posts

Back