• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 372xp and 066 PICS!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevybob

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2003 372xp this year was rebuilt with all OEM parts piston, rings, oil pump/worm gear, crank bearings/seals, carb kit, fuel/impulse lines, clutch and has new side covers. Also comes with 2 OEM flocked filters and 1 mesh filter. Base gasket deleted and exhaust drilled. Runs like almost 180psi last time I checked (don't take my word on that I will re test to be sure). Saw runs awesome has full wrap and large felling dogs. Only issue is the bottom right bolt hole for the starter cover is cracked off the case from take a small plunge out of a tree. Doesn't effect operation in anyway.

$500 pho + shipping

Also have a metal flywheel 066 that is complete with OEM piston, cylinder, rings, fuel/impulse lines and carb kit. A bunch of aftermarket stuff from weedeaterman like clutch, oil pump/worm gear, clutch drum and other stuff I'm probably forgetting. Everything is there but never got it running. It pops but won't run. I have a couple coils and flywheels for it. I put money into the saw and lost interest.

Offers? Also have a brand new 36" carlton bar and oregon chain for the saw for an additional $100.

Located in CT

Will get pics later.

I have a 2003 372xp this year was rebuilt with all OEM parts piston, rings, oil pump/worm gear, crank bearings/seals, carb kit, fuel/impulse lines, clutch and has new side covers. Also comes with 2 OEM flocked filters and 1 mesh filter. Base gasket deleted and exhaust drilled. Runs like almost 180psi last time I checked (don't take my word on that I will re test to be sure). Saw runs awesome has full wrap and large felling dogs. Only issue is the bottom right bolt hole for the starter cover is cracked off the case from take a small plunge out of a tree. Doesn't effect operation in anyway.

$500 pho + shipping

Also have a metal flywheel 066 that is complete with OEM piston, cylinder, rings, fuel/impulse lines and carb kit. A bunch of aftermarket stuff from weedeaterman like clutch, oil pump/worm gear, clutch drum and other stuff I'm probably forgetting. Everything is there but never got it running. It pops but won't run. I have a couple coils and flywheels for it. I put money into the saw and lost interest.

Offers? Also have a brand new 36" carlton bar and oregon chain for the saw for an additional $100.

Located in CT

Will get pics later.

pics and price on the 066??

Wow it's been 2 weeks since he said he'd get pictures and you just him. People get busy and have life's. Try sending a conversation and ask for pictures.
Just giving him a hard time and a bump to the top, there's been two requests for pics and he said he would post them soon. Two weeks is not soon! Yeah a month was an exaggeration, just lighting a fire under his ass, settle down.

Hey sorry guys I've been very busy with work and this has been on the back burner here's pics of the 372 I will try and get some of the 066 this weekend

Anybody on the 372? I'll include the 28" bar and chain almost new for $550+ shipping or can pickup in CT if your somewhat close I'll meet.

Mine is a 92. I like the older ones better. My Dad had a green 76 model standard. Wish I had it.

Back