372xp price not bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seems pretty reasonable. I love my 372xp they are one of the best saws on the market in my opinion.

Yeah I would have to say, if the cost benefit were that good on everything I purchased, life would be sweeter! I am sure the other guys feel the same with their saws, as a pro saw is an excellent value sure glad something is ! :clap:

I let a fella I met on this site run my 390XP so he could see the handling and running characteristics of it. He liked the way it ran but... he is a south paw(left-handed). That is why he chooses to run the Jonsereds. He said he will probably buy the 2183. The angled handles are ergonomic for us right-handed people.

I am a lefty, and the chainsaw is one of those things that seems to be made for me....the left arm bears the most weight and controls the sawing much of the time. I like the angled handle better. It lends itself to a more comfortable wrist position and better natural footing (for me).

What do you guys think about this price. 372xp with 20" Oregon bar and chain brand new $669? Kahler sales in Rome NY has great prices on alot of things. Does this sound like a good price too?

Got a 372 from Kahlers last spring good guys,great saw:rock:

went to my other dealer today.

he's farther out but i plan special trips out there and i needed something for a log splitter.he had 372xps with a 20" B&C for $659+ tax.

Thats where I go. I think the 372xp powerhead only is $669. Its just under $700 for a 372xp with 24" bar.

My other local Husky dealer (The one that's not a PITA.) has a new 372 w/20" B&C for $681.00 OTD. I'm even considering it and I need another saw like a whole in the head. Three this week already. I guess "need" and "want" are two completely different things!:dizzy: Although, this way I can't be accused of being biased toward Stihl since I have my token Huskies. That is worth the $680.00 alone!:cheers: Help me other Stihl Brethren! I'm being drawn to the Dark Side!:confused:

Sorry BB577,,, I fail to see his opinion as negative,,,, On this one!!!!!! LOLOL!!!!:cheers:

I'm afraid he may be right this time!!!!! LOLOL!!!:greenchainsaw: :monkey:

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a bleu moon!:clap:

Latest posts

Back