• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

372xpw (original 75cc)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacLaren

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Ok fellas, this saw just sits in the garage. I don't burn wood and therefor have no "real" use for it. I bought this saw from Ga.Boy with only 3 tanks thru her. As of now she has 5 tanks thru her max. All original. I then had her ported -the cylinder was cut by Randy (Mastermind) and the port work done by Mike (mdavlee). This saw as all of my saws has been babied. And lemme tell ya, she runs. Its the best sounding snappiest, strongest xpw Ive ever had. I truly hate to let it go but, hell, I never use it! Saw will be sold pho $750 buyer pays actual shipping. If your interested buy it now as I may very well change my mind about her :)
Ill get some pics up in a bit. But rest assured, she's like new condition.

Forgot to mention USPS Money Order only. Thank you.
I have absolutely no need for this saw but would do $700 shipped to 46747. No offense intended. Probably some other junkie want it worse than I do. What kind of compression does it show?

Make your play Dex.:popcorn: I bought the 2171 with 75cc topend on it from Paul 2-3 years ago. He had posted a thread on it when he got it and I believe Mike helped him install the 75cc topend on mine. Anyways, I contacted Paul and he met me halfway in Johnson City (Im in Knox TN and he in NC) in a Walgreens parking lot on Roane St. We did the deal and I turned around and drove 2hrs back to Knoxville, thru Knox and 90 miles past to Randy's house. It was a long day. It was and still is worth the effort I put in to getting my 2171 from Paul. He babies his saws- Id buy this in a heartbeat if I didnt already have the 2171.:D Randy builds a sick 372.

Make your play Dex.:popcorn: I bought the 2171 with 75cc topend on it from Paul 2-3 years ago. He had posted a thread on it when he got it and I believe Mike helped him install the 75cc topend on mine. Anyways, I contacted Paul and he met me halfway in Johnson City (Im in Knox TN and he in NC) in a Walgreens parking lot on Roane St. We did the deal and I turned around and drove 2hrs back to Knoxville, thru Knox and 90 miles past to Randy's house. It was a long day. It was and still is worth the effort I put in to getting my 2171 from Paul. He babies his saws- Id buy this in a heartbeat if I didnt already have the 2171.:D Randy builds a sick 372.

This one runs better than the one I owned. I don't know why all the saws I port for other people turn out better than mine I keep.:popcorn:

The last 2 months I have been spending money preparing for an "Event". After said event, I will be able to "Play" more.

This is one saw that is one the bucket list. As of right now, only 3 are on it. It's a small list

Latest posts

Back