375 Husky ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

confused

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
HUSKYMAN,

Since I have locked bars with you before on the Stihl vs Husky and you have left me with a respect for your knowledge of Husky chainsaws. My uncle just purchased a brand new 375 Husky and since i can not find it on their website i knew that you would know about its performance. So what can that horse do?

Thank you
confused

confused - you must be confusing the 375 with a 372 - there is no 375 as far as i know (and never was).

372xp:

4.3cu.in.(71cc), 5.4hp. Dry weight 13lbs, 13,500rpm, power to weight ratio is .68kw/kg which is the best of any husky saw. probably stihl too since they're always a little behind (sorry guys, i just couldnt resist:rolleyes: ). I have this saw and its easily the best saw i have ever used.

there is also a 365:

4.0cu.in.(65cc), 4.6hp. Dry weight 13.0 lbs, 12,500rpm, power to weight is .58kw/kg

Last edited:
Or it could be a 385XP or 395XP. Double check the number on that saw and I can help some more. Thanks for the props

I never saw the saw so i will have to ask my cousin again perhaps to look closer at the numbers. Then wipe his eyes slap his face and look at it again. Thanks guys

372XP

Now that i feel like a moron for asking about a 375 i will hang my head in the chainsaw hall of shame. :( Thank you for at least responding. My Uncle is really excited and cant wait to dig into a good sized tree.

Again thanks guys
I will still stick with my 046 though.

thanks
confused

Now we are talking. The 372Xp will be very close to your 046 and is slightly lighter. I think you already know what to expect as far as numbers as we have discussed this many times on the last 6 months, but I would love to be a fly on the wall at Christmas dinner with all the Stihl/Husky trash talking!

Oh by the way some day in the woods you pick pick that bad boy up and give me an honest two hour UNBIASED test of the saw and let me know what you think. Should be very interesting

I personally use a 2171 Jonsered, which is the identical piston/cyl, bore/stroke...etc...as the 372 Husky, and I must say that it is by far the best saw I have ever ran, not to mention that there have been some serious modifications done to it, but right off the shelf, they are great saws...I have sold many of them over the last 6? months..everyone is happy.

Latest posts

Back