• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 395XP oil pump assembly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weltall

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Need an oil pump, worm gear, hoses, filter, the whole 9 yards. PayPal is all I got.
Let me know how much shipped to 88061.

You sure you need this? These things very rarely fail. You can actually pull them apart to clean them up. Just wondering if you really looked into yours cause the quickest easiest fix is using what is on the saw. I got some anyways though if your saw really needs it but I bet all yours needs is a clean up and a new worm gear.

43f143a34ea86c40107c95cce0cc3804.jpg

You sure you need this? These things very rarely fail. You can actually pull them apart to clean them up. Just wondering if you really looked into yours cause the quickest easiest fix is using what is on the saw. I got some anyways though if your saw really needs it but I bet all yours needs is a clean up and a new worm gear.

43f143a34ea86c40107c95cce0cc3804.jpg

I know I at least need a new worm gear. The pump itself I dont know enough about to say one way or the other. I haven't taken the hose and filter out yet, either.

worm gear is $10 at a dealer LOL up to you man. just trying to save you some money. $30 shipped otherwise.

Few pics...

Attachments

• 20151028_172611.jpg
    20151028_172611.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20151028_172617.jpg
    20151028_172617.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20151028_173916.jpg
    20151028_173916.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 7
My dealer said they don't carry it, can't order it.
Just found out about Bailey's though. Checking there.
Thanks!

i would pull that oiler apart to give it a good cleaning, then buy a worm gear. that's all i ever have to do to get them oiling again. not trying to discourage you from buying. just realize that if you learn how the clean up an oil pump now you'll know how with any other projects after that. if you pull that white plastic cap off the side of the pump you will see the piston face and adjuster screw protruding through. get the adjustment screw out and the piston just pulls out the side. there will be a spring on the piston with a thin washer on each end. just be sure not to lose those. clean everything up mint with acetone and compressed air. assemble with the bar oil as lube and give it a go. the biggest destroyer of pumps is **** getting in there making the worm not turn well and the plastic drive worm wearing out trying to spin it with that resistance.

Back