4 questions + 1 thread = no flaming

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I got the itchy problem under control,,, took a shower last night and used lye soap with a wire brush on the infected area,,, feels good today:)

View attachment 334525

Questions 1,2, and 4 are irrelevant. An itchy ass crack sucks!

This stuff is the ticket! If this doesn't work, try kerosene and a match because there isn't much that penicillin won't kill.
Was at a local motorcycle shop with the little lady and she saw a can of the powder. wanted to know why anyone would need this stuff. Needless to say she saw no reason to buy a can. Would love to see her explain to her kids what its for. LOL

Was at a local motorcycle shop with the little lady and she saw a can of the powder. wanted to know why anyone would need this stuff. Needless to say she saw no reason to buy a can. Would love to see her explain to her kids what its for. LOL

I bought a can of the Anti Monkey Butt powder as a gag gift when my son was a baby. It just sat on the shelf until one day I ran out of baby powder, so I used it because he was all irritated. That stuff was amazing!

When I would go ride dirtbikes, I would get chapped something fierce because I do not stand up enough. I dumped a bunch down my crack before suiting up and no problems at all. I was sold. My gear bag does not leave the house without Anti Monkey Butt and the good ole tried and true A&D diaper ointment.

1. Store them in your wifes underwear drawer.
2. Yes.
3. Maybe use a fork?
4. Saw sounds good to me.

monkey-butt-jpg.334525

An itchy ass crack sucks!

This stuff is the ticket! If this doesn't work, try kerosene and a match because there isn't much that penicillin won't kill.

MasterMoobs is doing modeling these days??

This might help a bit. Just slather it in with a 2" putty knife
View attachment 334632

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

The square edges on the putty knives can gouge the hell out of you if you are not careful. I wish they would sell stuff like this in tubes to fit the grease gun. The flex hose would make it a one person job as well. I can hear the gentle puffs of the pneumatic grease gun now.

A 1/2" bead down the crack would sure make life simple!

Back