40cc Shoot Out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've sorta quit doing that lately because there was some folks saying I should do this....or shouldn't do that while they sat in their chairs farting.

If it was me farting I'd do it different. Next time try to lift your left buttcheek off the chair a bit. You'll get far better resonance off the vinyl and much applause.

If it was me farting I'd do it different. Next time try to lift your left buttcheek off the chair a bit. You'll get far better resonance off the vinyl and much applause.

So you're one of these guys who go for volume over accuracy.

Must be an Oz thing.

Did you ever get a chance to get weights? Or did I miss that?

I know youre going on vacation and got many irons in the fire, just wanted to make sure I didnt overlook it.

Did you ever get a chance to get weights? Or did I miss that?

I know youre going on vacation and got many irons in the fire, just wanted to make sure I didnt overlook it.

Thanks for reminding me. Both of those saws are drained of fluids and ready to go in a box.......we'll weigh them first. :msp_thumbup:

So you're one of these guys who go for volume over accuracy.

Must be an Oz thing.

Accuracy only takes precedence over volume if your farts have lumps in them.

If gaseous emissions only then volume will ALWAYS win, closely followed by aroma.

Accuracy only takes precedence over volume if your farts have lumps in them.

If gaseous emissions only then volume will ALWAYS win, closely followed by aroma.

they sound cooler if you sit still and let them mega phone out the top of the back of yer pants.
cool sounding always trumps volume.

Thanks for reminding me. Both of those saws are drained of fluids and ready to go in a box.......we'll weigh them first. :msp_thumbup:

Dammit........Jon had the Dolmar in the box already.

Surely someone else can weigh one......

May your gaseous emissions be dry today. :msp_thumbup:

He's a bet wetting midget........pay him no mind. :hmm3grin2orange:

This 420 will be ported in a few days. :msp_thumbup:
Dolmar muffler mode gain?

I have a dolmar ps420c , ps32c and a small ps221 ad a mac xtreme 3.4 , ps221 is made in japan and the mccullough it is made in itali bi Husqvarna thei stop the prodaction and close the factori...thei make the new macs i sweden now...i did muffler mode to ps42c and ps32c ... i did not open the hi end yet what is the gain in hp? and if someone have ani opinion on the mac...it will bi aprisieted ps32c rans jast fine as it is with out the karb ajastmant....

I had Jon remove the Dolly for weights and measures. He cussed a little but........... :msp_wink:

The RedMax...... 9 lbs, 10.6 ozs

The 420....... 10 lbs, 10.8 ozs

And a Dolmar 5100S 12 lbs, 3.4 ozs

Back