41" Cannon Bar.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironbark

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I placed an order at Baileys on 03/18/08 which included a 42" WoodsmanPro bar (same as Cannon I'm lead to believe, but they call it 41"), but I've just found out that it's on backorder and won't arrive until 05/27/08. I'm not sure I can wait that long :cry:

Can anybody hook me up with a dealer in the US who might want to fool with shipping the bar either to me in England or a friend in Tennessee?

Needs to be a Cannon 41" 3/8 0.063GA with the S1 mount to fit a 660.

Thanks in advance, cheers :cheers:

whats the shipping like on a single 42" bar from the us?

the uk price of cannon bars is even more of a p1ss take than the uk saw prices... £215 ($430) for a 42"er

good luck in your long bar quest:cheers:

Well I'm thinking even if it's $200, my wife gets a 75% discount with FedEx, so it should be less that £30. Still makes it about £75 cheaper :clap:

Hi Folks,

I placed an order at Baileys on 03/18/08 which included a 42" WoodsmanPro bar (same as Cannon I'm lead to believe, but they call it 41"), but I've just found out that it's on backorder and won't arrive until 05/27/08. I'm not sure I can wait that long :cry:

Can anybody hook me up with a dealer in the US who might want to fool with shipping the bar either to me in England or a friend in Tennessee?

Sent you a PM. When I was buying bars recently for my 880, to go along with the 50 inch Cannon, I bought a 42 (135 dl) ES bar which was around half the Cannon price and a nice bar in that length.

Hi Folks,

I have a used 41" Stihl bar if that is of any help.

Bill

Thanks for all the replies and PMs.

Madsens have them in stock at a fantastic price compared to the UK.

The thing is I've already bought some 130 DL loops of ripping chain from Bailey's which will go straight on the Cannon. If I went for a Stihl I'd need 135 DLs which would be akward as the WoodsmanPro chains are not available in the UK, and my local dealer wants over 60 cents per DL for chain.

But thanks for the offers and ideas anyway guys....really do appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back