445 transfer cover gasket

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phild234

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever worked on a husky 445 x torq? Both side transfer plate gasket are shot and cant find any info on them, anyone ever had this issue? If so what was your fix? Dealer cant find me the gaskets and i wonder if there is a gasket maker that could handle that type of sealing? Picture is not mine but those are the port gaskets I'm taljing aboutScreenshot_20230627_202031_Chrome.jpg

You can buy o-ring material and make your own. I typically back the o-ring up with a thin coat of three bond. Likely the new o-ring either comes with the transfer covers, or cylinder. So you'll have to get a little creative.

You can buy o-ring material and make your own. I typically back the o-ring up with a thin coat of three bond. Likely the new o-ring either comes with the transfer covers, or cylinder. So you'll have to get a little creative.
Perfect, i will try that! Do you use a certain thickness, i dot have some 0.079 in here

Back