460 rescue muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskystihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Ok stihl techs, I have a 460 just broke in that my dealer swore would rock with the dual port muffler that comes stock with the rescue saw. The best part is this is not just the cover, it is the whole assembly and only ran 55 dollars. This is new to me but must say that it is extremely impressive for a simple upgrade. If you have experience with this chime in, if not check it out, it makes your saw sound and perform awesome.

The dual port muffler is a known performance gain,as for coming stock on the rescue saw my ipl shows it the same as a stock 460.

Ok stihl techs, I have a 460 just broke in that my dealer swore would rock with the dual port muffler that comes stock with the rescue saw. The best part is this is not just the cover, it is the whole assembly and only ran 55 dollars. This is new to me but must say that it is extremely impressive for a simple upgrade. If you have experience with this chime in, if not check it out, it makes your saw sound and perform awesome.

You could have saved about $25 and just got the cover. Anyway, happy sawing!:cheers:

While i'm at it does stihl make a dual port for a 361? If so whats the part #?

They don't make one. Use the search function and you'll find a week's worth of reading on 361 muffler mods.

Thall did a muffler mod on mine and it really woke the saw up.

Latest posts

Back